Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrAlvin's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alvin
Player
Alvin

MrAlvin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: MrAlvin's GM Application   MrAlvin's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 am

NAME:
Alvin Hii

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?:
If I saw hackers, I will report it to the higher level GM and before I report, I will give him one chance. If he still hacking, I will ban him if I can.

if someone was duping how would you handle this?:
If someone was duping, I will ask them to stop doing that and give them warning. If they still doing that I will jail them and report it to the owner.

if we didnt hire you what would you do?:
If I didn't get hire, I will still stay on this server and vote everyday, The reason I stay on this server because I like the server with high rate and all of the nice staffs.

what languages do you know?:
The languages I know is Chinese, English, Japanese, Bahasa Malaysia and French(only learnt for 1 year).

how would you help improve this server?:
I would help this server to improve by get players to vote and advertising the server to the other players and also my friends.

additional info:
My timezone is GMT +9:30. I have don't have much experience on GM and that is one of the reason I wan to be GM.
Back to top Go down

MrAlvin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1