Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zackhaikal
Player
zackhaikal

Zack's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Zack's Gm Application   Zack's Gm Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:42 am

NAME:
Zack

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?:
I would react calmly first and use the skill Hide as given for the GameMasters and Get a ScreenShot Of what's the Hacker's Doing.And Ban the hacker STRAIGHT if I saw it.and If it was a misunderstanding I would apologised to him/her and do something to make up for it

if someone was duping how would you handle this?:
Well I'll definitely Tell this to Chase or any Co-owners to solve this problem and from the time being I'll keep watching And will keep doing !cleardrops as it is part of the GameMasters commands to prevent the duplicator getting the item.

if we didnt hire you what would you do?:
Well if you Guys didn't hire me I'd be okay with that because if i argue or complaint about it I Won't bring me anywhere so.. yeah Very Happy

what languages do you know?:
I know English(My favourite subject but not too good at it) and Malay..

how would you help improve this server?:
Well i'll try to help the new GameMaster(if there is one) and New Players who just join VenomStory.

additional info:
I live in Singapore and I love playing sports but what i really like is Playing computer(Hehehe Everyone do!) And How long can i play here's the list i estimated
Monday - Thursday : 3p.m - 6p.m
Friday - Sunday : 7a.m - 11a.m/4p.m - 8p.m/11p.m - (I can play like 24 hours because all my family is asleep)
Sorry if this Gm application Is short .. And because of many colours..

Back to top Go down
VenomStory
Owner

Zack's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack's Gm Application   Zack's Gm Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 am

very nice
Back to top Go down

Zack's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomstory :: GM Applications-
Jump to: