Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collon's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Collon
Player
Collon

Collon's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Collon's GM Application   Collon's GM Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:53 pm

NAME: Nicole

AGE: Currently 18 years of age , turning 19 on December 25.

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?: First , I would go into hide and observe what was happening. Once I've clarified that he/she was hacking , I'd take a 'Screen Shot' just in case the Administrator(s) needs proof. If it's hacking such as Vac, Duping , D/c , etc , I would ban the player without ANY warnings. If it's due to the wrong W/z edits/files , I will politely ask the player to replace it with Our Files / Clean Files.

if someone was duping how would you handle this?: Like I have said above , I will ban without ANY warnings.

if we didn't hire you what would you do?: I would still continue to play this server.
what languages do you know?: I'm fluent in English,Japanese, and Korean. My side language is Chamorro.

how would you help improve this server?: First of all , I'd help this server by creating a better community. Being loyal and respectful to each and every player. I've had experience(s) as a 'Game Master'. I was a 'SuperGM' on Bankai , 'GM' on Cirno , 'Head GM' for a very short period of time on Timeless and 'GM' full time experience on Timeless. So due to few of my experiences , I know what's right and wrong.

additional info: I know I haven't played the server that long today , I filled out this application ahead of time. I may not be the best applicant , but I do put forth a lot of effort in what I do. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited by Collon on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Collon's GM Application   Collon's GM Application EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 am

Fix the grammar please <3
Back to top Go down
https://venomstory.forumotion.com
Collon
Player
Collon

PostSubject: Re: Collon's GM Application   Collon's GM Application EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Aura wrote:
Fix the grammar please <3
Sorry about that ^^ , I think I've fixed most of my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Collon's GM Application   Collon's GM Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am

It is fine, Have fun and good luck Wink.
Back to top Go down
https://venomstory.forumotion.com
VenomStory
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Collon's GM Application   Collon's GM Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 am

aura i thought you quit lol. and very nice hun. (: you might have a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collon's GM Application   Collon's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Collon's GM Application
Page 1 of 1