Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katie's gm application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie<3
Player
Katie<3

Katie's gm application. Empty
PostSubject: Katie's gm application.   Katie's gm application. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

NAME:Katie Nicole.

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?:First I would follow them around in hide until I caught them doing that hack.Then i would take several SS (screen shots) of that player hacking.Then I will ban them.If they try to do a ban appeal I would post my SS of them hacking.

if someone was duping how would you handle this?:First of all I would see what there doing in hide.Then I'll get a friend to ask that player if he can dupe something for him and I would take SS if he said "sure".Then I would ask my friend if he got it,if so then I would ban that player,then if he did a ban appeal I would post my SS of him willingly admitting.Also I've seen many dupers in that past year.So I think I would know how the duper process works by now.Also I would ask that player if they can dupe for me and I would give them a free msi.In all end if these doesn't work I'll just ask the owner if he can handle it,or a fellow gm.If above all fails then I would tell chase to patch then I would warn that player if he does it one more time he will get ban/jail. (It's worked in the past)

if we didnt hire you what would you do?:Well Chase already asked me that question,but my head wasn't straight.If I wasn't gm I would honestly stay since this is a really fun server.

what languages do you know?:I know Russian,English,French,and I'm currently taking Spanish.(I'm half Russian by the way)

how would you help improve this server?:First of all I would try my BEST to donate for this server.Most players know me so maybe I could bring some more people here.I also could get rid of the hackers so it would be a more fun server.

additional info:I love to help people who need that help,and I was also previously Gm and I currently am still.

Last edited by Katie<3 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aura
Admin
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Katie's gm application.   Katie's gm application. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 am

It is very short, please try to use perfect grammar. Maybe underline the questions.
Back to top Go down
https://venomstory.forumotion.com
VenomStory
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Katie's gm application.   Katie's gm application. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Aura i you quit why are you still on my forum.. o.o
Back to top Go down
VenomStory
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Katie's gm application.   Katie's gm application. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Aura i you quit why are you still on my forum.. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie's gm application.   Katie's gm application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Katie's gm application.
Page 1 of 1