Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grace's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graciee
Player

Grace's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Grace's GM Application   Grace's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:33 pm

GM APPLICATION FORMAT

NAME: Grace Han

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?: I would first go into hide and confirm that the player is hacking, then I would take screenshots, tell the staff, and then ban him.

if someone was duping how would you handle this?: I would first make sure the items are duped, then remove them, give only one warning, and if I do catch them duping again, I would ban him/her.

if we didnt hire you what would you do?: I would still play the server, and not quit. Personally, I think it's more fun being a player then a GM. I'm just taking a shot at this, to see if I would become a GM, and if I do, that's just good for me. c:

what languages do you know?: I can speak fluently in English and Korean. I'm currently working on speaking in French, and Spanish.

how would you help improve this server?: I can't say that I have a many things to offer to benefit the server, but I will try to do the best of my abilities. But here are the things I'm willing to help with; I would try to make the server more friendlier, populated, and fun. Friendlier, because no one likes a rude server. Also I've been in many servers, where the community is just so mean and a bully to the players, everyone basically quit. Populated, because the more people, the more fun/friends! Plus, who doesn't want a populated server? Fun, because no one wants a boring, lifeless server.

additional info: Thanks for reading my app! and Congrats/good luck to those who are applied/applying!

Last edited by Graciee on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Collon
Player
Collon

PostSubject: Re: Grace's GM Application   Grace's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

It's pretty good Gracie (;
Back to top Go down
Graciee
Player

PostSubject: Re: Grace's GM Application   Grace's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Collon wrote:
It's pretty good Gracie (;

thanksbby! c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace's GM Application   Grace's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Grace's GM Application
Page 1 of 1