Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LawBreakerTM's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LawBreakerTM
Player

LawBreakerTM's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: LawBreakerTM's GM Application   LawBreakerTM's GM Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Name:Steven.

Ign:LawBreakerTM.

Timezone:-5 Eastern.

Online Hour Schedule:
Weekdays:4-8hours.
Weekends:8-12+hours.

DOB:19/12/1996.

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?:
1.If i was a player i would right away take a screen shot and report to any gamemaster online asap.
2.If i was a GM i would take a screen shot and ban him to show the owner or admin if they want to see it.
3.This is very common, alot of hacker's now a days ,so my decision is Hacking= Straight ban+Screen Shot.

if someone was duping how would you handle this?:
1.Tell him it's wrong and can lead to a ban.(Depending how much hes in the game)(Ofcourse take a Screen Shot)
2.If hes 1-2days old, just ban because he hasn't done anything but break the rules, One time always a second time will occur.
3.Duping is Duping and he know's it's wrong... so why do it?

if we didnt hire you what would you do?:I have one friend known as Luke the co-owner, i would stay and always try again and if they say im not ready or i don't fit in the job oh well just enjoy playing as a player :3.

what languages do you know?:Only English.

how would you help improve this server?:Advertising and Bringing alot of players to raise the population, using such sources as Youtube(An Official Video), Facebook(Our own page),Optional(Other server's chat boxes or in-game trades).

additional info:Get Rid Of the Hackers and Bring the Legit alive!
you guy's should also extend the GM application format more so you know more about the person(example) my application i added more info to it so you guy's know about me.
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by LawBreakerTM on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just chose a different colour :3)
Back to top Go down

LawBreakerTM's GM Application
Page 1 of 1