Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jetyn's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jestyn
Player

Jetyn's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jetyn's GM Application   Jetyn's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 am

Name:

My name is Jestyn but my IGN is Jetyn. I got that name becuase it's short and not complicated.

I am currently 14 and a Freshman in highschool.

If we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?

If I were to see a hacker, I would give him 1 and only 1 warning. If he shall not obey that warning then I will do something different depending on the type of hack. A Vac hack would be a Temp. Ban. Damage hack, would be a permanent character ban. Fly hack, would be a temp. ban at the farthest. If the hacker still hacks after the following process then I would see if any other GM would have any other solution. If no other solution remains then that means an IP Ban.

If someone was duping how would you handle this?

I would handle this by just a simple character ban, but if that has no effect on him/her I will IP ban.

If we didnt hire you what would you do?

If I were to not get hired I would just be patient and know why I didn't qualify for the job and I will still play VenomStory. Not getting the job doesn't meant that you didn't like me, it just means that i'm not the right person for this position.

What languages do you know?

I know a little spanish, a bit of filipino, and full english.

How would you help improve this server?

I could help this server by promoting it on youtube, and advertising over a lot of places and help the community be friendly and prevent any fights and help people with concerns.

Additional Info:
I have been a GM in 2 minor servers that didn't go where the owner thought it would but I do not have any info. I know a lot of GM commands and know how to handle many situations.

Thanks & hope you choose me!
~Jestyn
Back to top Go down
VenomStory
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Jetyn's GM Application   Jetyn's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:23 am

i like everything but answer to duper.
Back to top Go down
LawBreakerTM
Player

PostSubject: Re: Jetyn's GM Application   Jetyn's GM Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 am

Yeah, that's pretty hard.. worse then a hacker buddy, they arent using hack's they are takin advantage of the server's status and duping, so that's quite harsh.
maybe a warning? or jail?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jetyn's GM Application   Jetyn's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jetyn's GM Application
Page 1 of 1