Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stussy's Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jansport
Player
Jansport

Stussy's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Stussy's Game Master Application   Stussy's Game Master Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Stussy's Game Master Application 4e2v

Name:

My name is Talia Lee

I am 16 years of age

If we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?:

If I was hired as a Game Master and I saw hackers, my reaction would be to get rid of them. To do so, I would consider the fact that he/she is really hacking and not fooling around. I would make sure my accusations are correct before I talk to them and then afterward banning them.

Quote :
My steps to catching the hacker:

1: I would go into Hide and observe the Hacker.
2: I would check his stats and information and to make sure it was not a false accusation. 3: When I SS/Record the Hacker, I send the information to the Higher GM's or Admins. Private Servers are already so easy, there's no point in hacking.
4: I understand if the person does a Ban Appeal and dare lie on it, I will DENY it with the proof I have shown to the HGM/Admins already.

If someone was duping how would you handle this?:

Quote :
If someone was duping I would handle it in my own ways. My steps would be the following.
1: Make sure that the player is duping and it is not just a false accusation
2: Check his/her stats to see if they put any effort in the server like training wise and to make sure they don't have over a huge currency number
3: I would go into hide and observe if they are duping and if they are I would also SS and record what that player is doing
4: I send all the information I collected and give it to the HGM and/or the Admins
5: ALL BAN APEAL WILL BE DENIED IF MY PROOF IS SOILD. NO HACKING IS ALLOWED

If we didn't hire you what would you do?:

If I was demoted, I would not react what so ever, since it would be bad to my reputation. If I was demoted, I would understand I was not doing my job correctly and that I shouldn't be part of the Staff at all. Being a GM is what everyone wants to be, but not all of them accepts the job seriously. So if I was demoted, I would keep continuing to play the server.

What languages do you know?:

The languages that I have taken in school or know are Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish, English, Latin, Italian, Cantonese and Mandarin.

How would you help improve this server?:

I would improve the servers with some of my traits and abilities that would be useful to the server. I have an amicable appearance, which means that I know how to make everything a little bit more lively. I have Leadership skills, which can be handy in cases when one player isn't responding to the other. I would jump right in and take charge to make sure the operation is complete. I have great Sportsmanship, which helps in times where one player loses, I would cheer them up and encourage them to try harder next time. I learn really quickly, and can talk to those and have patience with those who "go mad". I rarely lose my temper. I know all of the GM commands. If I ever forget anything, I can learn it right away. "It's not rocket science". I will honestly do what I can to assist other fellow GMs to helping players with their questions, and prevent hackers from the community.

Additional info:

I am 16 years of age. I am currently in 11th Grade of High School. The Major I dream of going into is mainly in the Preforming Arts section cause I have addictions to drawing and any form of Art. I am in Drama so is both a part of my life and a reason why I'm so silly and hyper. I love to go Shopping, What kind of girls hate shopping? To sum up to myself, I'm fun to hang with.

Thanks for reading my application

Back to top Go down
http://KompleteDestruction.tumblr.com
Collon
Player
Collon

Stussy's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stussy's Game Master Application   Stussy's Game Master Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Good as always . c:
Back to top Go down

Stussy's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1