Venomstory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FHAP/HENRY's APP for #GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henryx10x
Player

FHAP/HENRY's APP for #GM Empty
PostSubject: FHAP/HENRY's APP for #GM   FHAP/HENRY's APP for #GM EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

NAME: Henry Nguyen

if we hired you as GM and you saw hackers how would you react?:
I would go in hide, take snapshots, and if i have enough evidence, warp him/her to a map, unhide, and talk to them because I am a reasonable person, I not a "hater". Ask them why they are doing such things? and then bring it up to the high level GMs.

if someone was duping how would you handle this?:
If I was a GM, I would warp them to the Jail Map and tell them to stop, and give them punishment depending the severity of their actions. BUT If I was a normal everyday "Beginner", I would just talk to them and later tell the owner, co-owner, or any higher level GM.

if we didnt hire you what would you do?:
Well, I would train and become the top on the ranking list! Also, I would get to know some of the people that are in the atmosphere. I would show them around, give them tips and advice, and go out of my way for them like a big brother.

what languages do you know?:
Vietnamese: Fluent.
English: Fluent.
Spanish: Somewhat, I'm in Spanish 3 in school.

how would you help improve this server?:
I would just be there in the server. I would be the number 1 person to ask for help. That is why I'm training so hard to become strong! To help all the new people that join and greet them as nicely as possible! Also, as a I explore the server, I can report the bugs/glitches that are happening like if an NPC doesn't work.

additional info:
Everything I do has a reason. To be honest, I do make mistakes as well. backayaro@gmail
Back to top Go down

FHAP/HENRY's APP for #GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomstory :: GM Applications-
Jump to: